Give us a call: 781.935.3344
To Book an appointment, Call 781.935.3344 &Press 1 for the Student Clinic.
Facial and Waxing Appointments:
Monday - Saturday (DAY)
Monday - Thursday (EVENING)
Please call for availability.
At the Catherine Hinds Institute, the Student Public Clinic is an integral part of student training. The Student Clinic provides a realistic hands-on opportunity for students to interface with clients in an environment that simulates the professional skin care clinic and day spa. It is this innovative approach to learning that has earned our graduates the respect of professionals throughout the field of esthetics.
Licensed instructors, expertly trained in the field of esthetics, supervise all student treatments in the school's Student Clinic. Each member of the Catherine Hinds Institute instructional staff has professional clinic experience in addition to teaching credentials. Catherine Hinds Institute is a Massachusetts approved school that offers educational programs in esthetics|aesthetics. Training programs include theory and lecture, as well as student practical experience on public clinic clients. All treatments performed on the public are done by students, supervised by licensed estheticians.
Catherine Hinds Institute follows all operating policies and procedures required by the CDC and the DPL. Prior to entrance, all visitors (students and clinic clients) will be issued a face mask that must remain on while in public clinic. In addition to these safety procedures, Catherine Hinds Institute, as always, utilizes sanitation best practices for all skin care protocols, equipment, and facilities.
- We reserve the right to cancel appointments with or without notice based on student attendance
- Late arrivals may have appointment rescheduled
- We request 24 hours notice for cancellations
- No children under 12 allowed
- No special requests are accepted
- All prices and treatments are subject to change without notice
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase for refund or merchandise credit with a receipt
- All returns must be approved by Management
- Please turn off your cell phone
- You are responsible for your personal belongings
- Gratuities are not required but are greatly appreciated. ATM available.
- This is a student public clinic, therefore you may notice light talking between instructors and students during your treatment