The Catherine Hinds Institute seeks Licensed Esthetics Instructors to join our team part-time. Evenings and Saturday availability is required.
The ideal candidate must possess a valid MA State Esthetics license in good standing, at least three years of industry experience, and exceptional communication skills. Esthetics Instructors are responsible for executing curriculum and maintaining a positive and engaging classroom environment. Esthetics Instructors will report to the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Instruct consistent curriculum as mandated by the Institute and MA State Board
- Enforce Institute policies
- Conduct attendance
- Demonstrate modalities
- Evaluate and monitor students’ academic progress
- Maintain a high level of student engagement
- Coordinate additional support for students where needed
- Minimum of 3 years industry-related work experience
- Valid MA Esthetics license in good standing
- Available evenings (5:00pm-10:30pm) and Saturdays (8am-3pm)
- Public speaking ability
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Passion for Esthetics industry
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Continuing Education Allowance
- 20% Off Employee Discount at CHC Beauty Supply Store
- Free Monthly Student Clinic Treatment
CHI Grads are encouraged to apply!
Please direct resumes to Francesca DeRosa, Director of Operations.